The Rolls-Royce acquired cult status in the swinging sixties as iconic transport for the rich and famous. To be a hit was to be seen in a ‘Roller.’ This is a once in a life time chance to glide through London in a Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow and relive those fab times by visiting a kaleidoscope of famous places where the movers and shakers of the 60’s and 70's rock world hung out and worked and died!
Ronnie Scott is your private guide who will help you discover the swinging city in true style. Join him in his own 1971 Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow where you will be escorted through the heart of the city while you discover many of the famous areas of London which help to shape Pop and Rock History. The tour tells the story of swinging London from the start of Skiffle to the heady days of the Beatles roof top concert and the Stones in Hyde Park
Ronnie has lived in London for the past 40 years and knows every side street of this fascinating city. Coupled with this knowledge is his great enthusiasm for the pop and rock scene in Britain during the swinging eras which oozes out from every brick and cobblestone, every street and mansion visited.
Feel like a Rock star for the day as you glide through the streets of London and grab the opportunity to see, hear and photograph the sites in the coolest city in the world in one of the coolest cars ever made!
The sightseeing tour will visit many of the districts were British Rock Culture was formed including Soho, Notting Hill, Chelsea, Swiss Cottage, Mayfair, Marylebone, Holland Park and the Thames.
Some of the stars encountered are the Beatles, Stones, Hendrix, Bowie, Zepplin, Queen, T-Rex, Clash, Geldof, Lemmy and Lonnie Donegan.
• The Silver Shadow carries 4 adults In comfort, maintained to Transport of London Standards
• 3 hour tour covering 50 miles of London. £275 for up to 2 people, £350 for 3 people, £400 for 4 people.
• Take photos at all the sites with no time hassle.
• A sound track to the locations will be played in the car as you drive through the streets of London.
• Famous cafes and restaurants can be visited as part of the tour
• T-shirts and memorabilia of your trip can be purchased